AMD Smart Access Memory is a feature to make the processor can fully access the GPU memory.
For the laptops with Ryzen 5000H series processor and RX6000M series graphics card, AMD Smart Access Memory is enabled by default.
To confirm if the laptop supports AMD Smart Access Memory, please refer to the following two methods,
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Under "Display Adapters", right-click on the discrete GPU and select "Properties".
3. If "Large Memory Range" can be found under "Resources" tab, which means AMD Smart Access Memory has been enabled properly.
1. Press [Del] while booting up the system to enter the BIOS menu.
2. Go to "Advanced" page.
3. If "Above 4G Decoding" is set to "Enabled" and "Re-Size BAR Support" is set to "Auto", which means AMD Smart Access Memory has been enabled properly.
- Alpha 15 B5EEK
- Alpha 17 B5EEK
- Delta 15 A5EFK
- Alpha 15
- Alpha 15 B5EE
- Alpha 15, AMD Advantage™ Edition
- Alpha 17, AMD Advantage™ Edition
- Delta 15, AMD Advantage™ Edition